Vet nurses go free!
It is now possible to purchase practice subscriptions to Veterinary Prescriber, so all the clinical staff in the practice can be connected to the leading source of independent veterinary medicines information.
Keep up to date on medicines with independent CPD for the whole clinical team.
- A relevant, practice new module/product guide every month.
- Access to the library of existing modules and product guides.
- Regular news and updates about veterinary medicines.
- Unique comparative information.
- Product guides to help with the choice between treatments.
- What to say to clients.
Veterinary Prescriber is the only place dedicated to CPD on medicines. Our modules are designed to encourage reflection, and application of knowledge (for example our unique Parasiticides series concludes with a module dedicated to creating a practice parasiticide policy). Each member of your team receives a personalised certificate for their own CPD records.
For a practice with 10 vets that's only £48 per vet per year (vet nurses go free) - that's just 13 pence per day.
There are two levels of practice subscription.
Click the button below that applies to your practice.
You use medicines every day so why aren't you using Veterinary Prescriber in your practice to keep up to date?