Subscribe now! It costs only £9.95 per month (including VAT) and you can cancel at any time. You get access to:
- the existing library of e-learning modules
- a new module every month
- a test-your-knowledge quiz
- a certificate for your CPD records
- our unique searchable product guides: on companion animal parasiticides and special formulations
- a monthly subscribers' newsletter to keep you up-to-date with developments in veterinary medicines
- a drug information service for help with your prescribing queries, including access to our leading veterinary medicines information specialist.
With Veterinary Prescriber you can stay up to date, make rational choices and save time.
If you're interested in buying subscriptions for more than one person (e.g. in a practice or other type of business), get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on +441962 860004
...is to provide vets with high-quality, independent, comparative information they won't find elsewhere. However, it costs money to do this. We are a small, self-funded company of two dedicated full-timers (Andrea Tarr and Carl Russell), together with a team of regular and occasional writers, editors, reviewers, verifiers and proofreaders, who support our rigorous editorial process. We are absolutely passionate about independent information and empowering vets by giving them what they need to make rational decisions about medicines. Buying a subscription supports independent information you can trust. If you are getting free information ask yourself who is paying for it and why!