What is Veterinary Prescriber?
Veterinary Prescriber, based in the UK, publishes unbiased evaluated information on veterinary medicines for veterinary professionals
The succinct referenced articles summarise the evidence on veterinary medicines
Veterinary Prescriber's collaborative editorial process ensures the information is practical and makes it possible to offer advice in the absence of evidence
Veterinary Prescriber is completely independent and is funded through subscription.
Subscribe now for less than 30 pence per day!
Independent Veterinary Medicines Bulletin
The free monthly Independent Veterinary Medicines Bulletin (IVMB) announces new veterinaryprescriber.org articles and guides, gives notice of upcoming articles, and summarises important news about the effective and safe use of veterinary medicines that will be useful to veterinary surgeons, other veterinary professionals and, ultimately, the public and their animals.
Why Veterinary Prescriber?
The special editorial skills in Veterinary Prescriber enable the integration of evidence about medicines with the real world of veterinary practice. Veterinary Prescriber:
- saves you time and effort in searching for, and appraising, evidence on veterinary medicines.
- helps you keep up to date with developments in veterinary medicines
- presents comparative information on treatments, and product guides that help you choose between treatments
- offers advice on what to say to clients.
- offers a free drug information service for subscribers
click the play button below
for less than 30 pence per day!
What you get
- access to the leading source of independent veterinary medicines information
- a practical new article/product guide every month
- access to the library of existing articles and product guides
- free access to the Veterinary Prescriber drug information service
- regular news and updates about veterinary medicines
- a CPD resource